Venerable Woman Affirmation Bracelet
The Venerable Woman Affirmation Cuff Bracelets have arrived! Venerable Women has partnered with Fashion & Compassion, a nonprofit that supports fair trade wages for women in six locations around the globe.
This gorgeous cuff bracelet is bronze, a combination of copper and tin. On the inside, are inscribed the words "I am a Venerable Woman"--so that the wearer is reminded of her worth each time she puts it on her wrist.
MAKES A LOVELY GIFT TO YOU OR FOR SOMEONE YOU LOVE.
Here's why we chose bronze:
- Copper is associated with the planet Venus, and thus love and feelings.
- Copper is a good electrical conductor, and can be used to transfer spiritual energies too.
- This mineral can combat lethargy, restlessness, excitability, and non-acceptance of oneself.
- It emits a philosophic energy, free of orthodoxy and bias.
- Copper activates and opens the base and sacral chakras, advancing and stabilizing the energies of intuition, sexuality, desire, and vitality; directing these energies toward the pursuit of ones path of evolution.
- It allows one to recognize the barriers which are in the path of ones development.
- In Ayurveda, Copper alleviates excess kapha (elements water and earth) and reduces fat.
- It is good tonic for the liver, spleen, and lymphatic system and helps in curing anemia.
- It has been used in the treatment of arthritis, bursitis, and rheumatism, and to stimulate the metabolic processes.
- Tin is associated with the planet Jupiter. This planet is associated with abundance, prosperity, growth and success. Jupiter the planet of healing, regeneration and rejuvenation.
- Tin shines with a silvery sheen, it is a stable metal and does not oxidize. It has curiously contrasting properties; although soft and pliable (its softness lies between lead and gold).
- Tin has a crystalline structure of great inner strength.
- It also has a brittle quality; when bent, it makes a crackling sound described as the ‘tin cry’ as the inner crystals rub against each other.
- Tin has a tetragonal crystalline structure when compared to the other six traditional planetary metals which generally crystallize in the form of small octahedrons. Tetrahedrons always help in concentrating and amplifying power.
- Tin is considered a trace mineral, or micro-mineral. It is found in small amounts in our body and is believed to play a part in our overall health and bodily processes. Tin is found in human tissues and in the greatest amounts in the supra-renal glands, liver, brain, spleen, and thyroid gland. There is a higher tin content in the liver than any other organ, but the greatest amount of tin is found in the mucous membranes and tongue, another organ of Jupiter.