Welcome to a
Like most women business owners, you may feel alone on your journey and wonder how to nurture yourself and your business at the same time. Your business is your passion and expression of the reason you are here on this earth. You know that in your bones.
As founder of Venerable Women, author, inspirational speaker, business and life coach and creator and manufacturer of Facial Serum #18, I understand exactly how you feel! Juggling so many things that are deeply important to us can be truly challenging – which is why we created Changemakers.
Your success benefits all those around you. And you benefit from being around like-hearted women Changemakers working toward the success of their business and the expansion of their consciousness.
You’ll receive discounts, inspiration, networking from a feminine perspective and very unique ways to get the word out about your business.
Experience the benefits of becoming a Changemaker today! We welcome you with open arms and open hearts.
• Full page each month in Changemakers section of Venerable Living Virtual Magazine! Describe or advertise your business, services or offerings. Add video, podcast, text, and/or audio/music.
• One-time, 20-minute podcast interview about your business by Dawn Morningstar.
You can use the podcast link however you like.
• Your logo and link appear on the Venerable Women LLC website and the Venerable Women Empowerment Foundation website.
• Quarterly online gatherings and future in-person gatherings exclusively for Changemakers facilitated by Dawn Morningstar.
• Be part of a spiritual sisterhood of like-hearted women business owners who do business through relationships and mutual support.
• Special invitation to the High Council of Changemakers, an inner circle experience.
• 20% discount on select Venerable Women products, programs, events and
• 47% discount on From the Heart Messaging and Branding Services with a one-year
$50 per month
Your Membership Supports the Venerable Women Empowerment Foundation, our 501 (C)(3) nonprofit organization that provides scholarships for women in transition